Our Terms & Conditions
1) Our payment terms are strictly 7 days from the visit date
2) payment can be made via cash,cheque or bank transfer
3) we will request a 25% deposit via the confirmation email ,this is non refundable with the exception of us being unable to attend your event, refunds will be issued within 7 days
4) We do our best to arrive on site at the arranged time however we can not be held responsible for any delays out of our control such as traffic or breakdowns.
5) In the event that any of the animals booked for the mobile farm visit are not fit or well for the visit we reserve the right to bring an alternate animal.
6) In rare event that the display area is unsuitable for the display we reserve the right to cancel the display in the interest of safety,please read the requirements section or contact us to confirm.
7) We always do our best to attend your event in all weather conditions , however we reserve the right to cancel if conditions are dangerous (this would only usually be heavy snow or gale force winds)
8) In the event that you cancel your booking a 20% cancellation fee will be charged